Controller Board Technical Specification
– 7 Universal Inputs (DI, AI – 0-5v, Res.) – (software selectable) c/w LED (Green)
– On- board Temperature Sensor
– 5 x Relay Digital Outputs – 24vac/dc – c/w LED (White)
– 2 x DO 0 to ~5v c/w LED (White)
– Serial coms. screw terminals c/w red LED to Raspberry Pi (Not supplied)
– Standard USB micro 5v power supply socket c/w red LED
– On-board auxiliary USB 5v power supply port
– Board Dimensions: 105 x 75 x 12 mm
– Board weight: 88 grams
– 3 year warranty*
NB: A standard 5v mobile phone adequate power adapter charger (not supplied) will usually suffice for powering the controller board and the rpi0 (not supplied).
– Openhabian Linux Operating System c/w 100s of plugins, extensions, Things, REST API etc.
– Raspbian config for SD Card management etc.
– Open standard web client/server based SCADA c/w realtime run-time programming interface
– Operation and config. web pages- HTML, JS, CSS modifiable
– Program interface is simple open standard text input c/w following main features;
– subroutines, counters and timers
– Calendar function; Year/Month/Week/Day/Hour/Min/Sec.
– Boolean Logic (Ladder) – AND/OR/NAND/NOR etc
– Various Function Blocks – Maths, SUM etc
– For/Next Loops
– Copy, Search, Increment, etc bit Registers