Controller Board Technical Specification
– 7 Universal Inputs (DI, AI – 0-5v, Res.) – (software selectable) c/w LED (Green)
– On- board Temperature Sensor (Tint)
– 5 x Relay Digital Outputs – 24vac/dc – c/w LED (White)
– 2 x DO 0 to ~5v c/w LED (White)
– Serial coms. screw terminals c/w red LED to Raspberry Pi (Not supplied)
– Standard USB micro 5v power supply socket c/w red LED
– On-board auxiliary USB 5v power supply port
– Board Dimensions: 105 x 75 x 12 mm
– Board weight: 88 grams
– 3 year warranty*
NB: A standard 5v (~2A) multi USB mobile phone power adapter charger and cables (not supplied) will usually suffice for powering the ionC1 controller board, LEDs and Raspberry Pi (not supplied).
About the ion Server
Simply insert free download ionware Master SD Card image, power on, boot up and Plug n Play for a complete ioT platform.
– Openhabian (OH2) Linux Operating System c/w 100s of plugins, extensions, Things, REST API etc.
– easily configurable browser HABPANEL and/or OH2 Basic UI interface for local and/or remote control
– Grafana Trends and Graphs, Influx DB database for analysis.
– Raspbian config for SD Card management etc.
– Open standard web client/server based SCADA c/w realtime run-time programming interface
– Operation and config. web pages- HTML, JS, CSS modifiable
– ionware Soft Logic Program interface is simple open standard text input c/w following main features;
– Real Time editing
– subroutines, counters and timers
– Calendar function; Year/Month/Week/Day/Hour/Min/Sec.
– Boolean Logic (Ladder) – AND/OR/NAND/NOR etc
– various Function Blocks – Maths, SUM etc
– For/Next Loops
– Copy, Search, Increment, etc bit Registers