This software provides a Practical Plug and Play IoT system for the iHome Smart Home Control device requiring minimal setup and configuration; from physical sensory inputs and relay output devices to industrial strength Ladder Logic programming and control algorithms to Cloud based User Interfaces on any web connected device.
- Download ionware image (xz)
- Use Etcher to burn image to your sd card (SanDisk recommended).
- In sd card ‘Boot(E):’ folder edit wpa_supplicant.conf text file to your local Internet wifi SSID and PSK passwords
- Eject sd card and insert into rpi0w (not supplied) and USB and Serial cable connect to ionC1 controller board then power up complete system.
- After a few minutes check on your local router/modem for Raspberry Pi device is wifi connected and note ip address.
- Use Putty (or Terminal in Mac) to ssh into Linux command line and login using following
username = pi
password = raspberry
be sure to change these login credentials to your chosen password and keep safe.
- Allow approx. 5 to 10 mins for ionware software to install. (The RS485 Red LED will come on when completed.)
- Then check using; Your ip eg 192.168.1.8:8180/statssystem.html
- Then check Node-RED using; Your ip eg 192.168.1.8:1880 and 192.168.1.8:1880/ui
- Finished! .. Check out Learn iOT for further information and tutorials.