ionware Install and Setup
- Register and Download Master to Desktop
- Insert SanDisk (or equiv) 16GB Formatted SD Card ready Etcher
- Start Etcher – ETA ~30 mins including validation
- Add a wpa_suplicant.conf file for your wifi ssid, password and country code as required ..
- Insert SD Card into your RPi0 with ionC1 connected and power on
- ionC1 RS485 Red LED = ON, then in browser -http://192.168.8.XX:8180/statussystem.html
- Allow Node-RED initial install ~10mins, then Putty login* to rpi0 $sudo reboot
*Login is rpi default: un = pi, pw= raspberry – CHANGE THIS! to your own Login.
The complete system should boot up in less than 2 minutes from now on.
And Bob’s your uncle .. that is all you need to start your exciting journey to the ionware iOT universe.