ionware SoftLogic Programming
Refer to ionware SoftLogic Manual – Click here
Copy of CtrlDO5 program text to cut and paste – Click here
- Configure Page ->SoftLogic IO and Program links
- Configure Page ->SoftLogic IO link open in New Tab
- Soft Logic IO Config Page – SW3 and SW4 Addresses
- Configure Page ->SoftLogic Program link open in New Tab
- Program page Add New Subroutine CtrlDO5
- Program page New Subroutine CtrlDO5 added -> Edit IL link
- Edit Subroutine CtrlDO5 and add the program logic as shown – Save
- Configure/ Program -> Main Subroutine in New Tab
- Edit Subroutine Main and add CtrlDO5 Call as shown – Save
- Monitor CtrlDO5 Ladder Logic when next /ui Section complete
- Monitor CtrlDO5 = ON
Congratulations! You have just completed your first ionware SoftLogic program.
How easy was that. 🙂
Now move on to programming the Node-RED tutorial to see your CtrlDO5 program in action.
Explore and play with the full functionality of ionware SoftLogic to create simple and sophisticated algorithms for real world solutions.